Thursday, January 21, 2010

charlie the caterpillar

dom deluise
christopher santoro
charlie
rabbits
monkeys
mice
outside
the tree
the tennies cort
the gollfing cort
charlie was born charlie saw monkeys they said git out of here and they were playing cards he saw rabbits playing tennes they said git out of here charlie saw mice playing golf .
he got in to a cancoon and he became a butterfly he flow in the sky
with the birds then he flow bye the monkeys and they said pleace play with us and he said no because I got to get out of here
he did the same with the other animals then he saw a girl caterpillar he said what is rong she said no ones playing with me he said just git in to a concoon and he said come on I will sho you around after she got in to a concoun and she turned in to a butiful butter fly.
I chose this book because I like it
The reason I think this book is just ok is I have it
I would recommend it to a friend yes
please explain because it is a good book


No comments:

Post a Comment